Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS - 29705
Participants will analyze students' composite scores, measure scores, and probe-level details; identify instructional trends; reflect on root causes for growth areas; and review the strategic small groups generated by mCLASS.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 23
Registration Deadline 9/28/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,5A
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/28/2022 1:00 pm
- Canvas for Coaches
- iCoaches Unite! Math Pedagogy That Lasts
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My!
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training