Introduction to Inquiry-Based Learning - 29688
Inquiry-based learning is a scalable version of problem-based learning (not project-based learning) that can be a stepping stone toward anything from inquiry-based warm-ups to activities to entire lessons or units. In this session, participants will experience Inquiry-Based Learning as a strategy to move toward a more student-centered classroom. Participants will design standards-aligned, student-centered activities/lessons/units utilizing Inquiry-Based Learning.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 47
Registration Deadline 7/6/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Charles Cooper ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 9/6/2022 9:00 am
- Accelerated Learning: Classroom Strategies - Virtual
- ELPS: From Theory to Practice in Elementary Classrooms
- Keep Calm and Canvas On: Teacher Workday Canvas Support - Assignments - Virtual
- Powerful Strategies to Build Math Vocabulary - Virtual - Virtual
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning