Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #9: Comprehensive Stuttering Therapy for Middle-School and High-School Students - 29651
The teenage years bring unique challenges for children who stutter and the clinicians who serve them! This presentation will discuss ways to help middle-school and high-school students face the difficult situations that are common for this age. Topics will include communicating in social situations and in the classroom, coping with negative reactions by peers (such as bullying), and learning to accept themselves as people who stutter as they focus their attention on successful and effective communication as the ultimate goal of speaking.
Schedule & Location
This is the ninth Statewide SLP Webinar in the 2022 series. TSHA CEUs will be provided for attending this webinar in its entirety. Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with a registration link to join the webinar. Please ensure that your email address in our system is accurate. If you would like to register within 48 hours of the webinar, please contact Katie Adams to receive the registration email. This webinar will not recorded as it is a live, virtual training
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Active Learning: An Overview for Professionals Serving Students who are Blind, Visually Impaired, and DeafBlind
- Integrating the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language, and Speech into Classroom and Therapy Settings: The Basics of Using the CASLLS - Virtual
- New to Public Schools SLP Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- SI Legal and Ethical Updates
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2023-2024
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #6 -- Reveal Their Story: A Strength-based Approach to Autism Assessments for Speech Language Pathologists
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #7 -- The Dynamic Role of Speech-Language Pathologists in Fostering Communicative Success in the Post-Secondary Transition Setting
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #9 -- Gestalt Language Processing: What Is It?
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #4: -- Helping Teens and Young Adults on the Autism Spectrum with Social and Communication Skills: Insights and Resources
- Visual Phonics: See the Sound - Virtual