Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #6: Diagnosing and Treating Articulation and Phonological Disorders in the Schools - 29647
This session will address several challenging issues speech-language pathologists face in articulation therapy, including correcting /r/, frontal and lateral lisp, and glottal stops. Participants will also discuss phonology treatment, including determining which phonological processes to address first as well as treating 10 common developmental and three non-developmental processes. You don't want to miss this session!
Schedule & Location
This is the sixth Statewide SLP Webinar in the 2022 series. TSHA CEUs will be provided for attending this webinar in its entirety. Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with a registration link to join the webinar. Please ensure that your email address in our system is accurate. If you would like to register within 48 hours of the webinar, please contact Katie Adams to receive the registration email. This webinar will not recorded as it is a live, virtual training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Assessment and Goal Writing for Students who Stutter - Virtual
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- ONLINE: Just Give Him the Whale: Using Passions, Areas of Expertise, and Strengths to Support Students with Autism (BOOK STUDY) - Virtual
- SMoRRES: District-Wide Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Modeling - Day One
- SMoRRES: District-Wide Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Modeling - Day Two
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2022-23 - Virtual
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #10: Informal Assessment Informed Goals and Services
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #7: Solving the Puzzle - Language and Literacy Assessment and Intervention in School-Age Children
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #8: Updates on Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) Assessment and Treatment
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #9: Comprehensive Stuttering Therapy for Middle-School and High-School Students