New Special Education Director Collaboration 2022-2023 - 29620
Are you a new special education director in Region 11? Join us to discuss best practices in special education. There will be Q&A time for you to collaborate with other new directors as well as ESC Region 11 staff.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 12/1/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Administrator Training
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- End-of-Year State and Federal Requirements for Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth - VIRTUAL - Virtual
- HB 4545 Revisited - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Significant Disproportionality (SD) 101
- Special Education Monitoring Series - Root Cause Analysis
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training (VIRTUAL) - Virtual