CTE Counselor Training: Effective Advising for CTE Programs - Ensuring Access & Equity of College, Career & Military Readiness - 29602
Effective Advising for Career and Technical Education (CTE) Programs Ensuring Access and Equity of College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) will help prepare counselors for their crucial roles in supporting students postsecondary success. Participants will identify potential barriers that limit access to CTE programs and review advising strategies and resources to ensure accessible and equitable CTE programs. Participants will review the Perkins V definitions for special populations and explore success outcomes from strong CTE programs, such as college and career readiness, employability skills, and mental health wellness. At the end of this module, participants will recognize potential barriers to accessible and equitable CTE programs and devise plans to eliminate existing barriers.
Counselors, Charter School Personnel, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Accountability Series: Graduation
- Human Trafficking - CPE Credit Only
- New Counselor Cohort Series Spring 2022-LPC CREDIT
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit (LPC Credit Only)
- School Counselor PLC (CPE CREDIT) - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC (LPC CREDIT) - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - LPC CREDIT
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only