ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom - 29476
With continued changes in technology, how do we set students up to meaningfully interact with digital texts? In this session, we will learn what some researchers have found when it comes to reading comprehension with digital texts and how we can transfer evidence-based reading strategies to digital texts.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- Addressing the Knowledge Gap
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- DMAC ACADEMY - DAY 1 - Utilities, State Assessment, Student Portfolio, Appraisals, lead4ward, Exports and PlanWorks
- DMAC ACADEMY -DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Assemble! Spring Session
- IEP to Action
- Mathematics Leaders Community
- TexQuest + Digital Tools = Powerful Projects and Assessments - Virtual