ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom - 29476
With continued changes in technology, how do we set students up to meaningfully interact with digital texts? In this session, we will learn what some researchers have found when it comes to reading comprehension with digital texts and how we can transfer evidence-based reading strategies to digital texts.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 15
Registration Deadline 4/6/2023
Credit Type N/A
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/6/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 1 - Utilities, State Assessment, Student Portfolio, Appraisals, lead4ward, Exports, and PlanWorks
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Coaching the Science of Teaching Reading in the Biliteracy Classroom
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Texas Through-Year Assessment Pilot (TTAP) Panel Discussion - Virtual