ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom - 29476
With continued changes in technology, how do we set students up to meaningfully interact with digital texts? In this session, we will learn what some researchers have found when it comes to reading comprehension with digital texts and how we can transfer evidence-based reading strategies to digital texts.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 5
Registration Deadline 7/21/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/21/2022 8:00 am
- 2022 13th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My!
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators