GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - Spring 2022 Online - 29093
Educator Professionalism is an online course developed to ensure that the candidates in the GoTeach11 program have a firm understanding of the rules and laws that govern Texas educators. This course also gives the candidates a basic understanding of the various statewide assessments and the ways districts/campuses/teachers are held accountable for the results.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Formal admittance into the ESC Region 11 GoTeach11 teacher certification program is required.
Seats Left 20
Registration Deadline 8/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 1/3/2022 8:00 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- GoTeach11 Classroom Management, Part 1 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Orientation 2022-2023 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Classroom Management - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio Artifacts Fall 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Program - Teaching Workshops - Online
- GoTeach11: Capstone Course - 2022-2023 - Online
- GoTeach11: Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences - Online
- GoTeach11: Special Populations - Spring 2022 - Online
- UTeach/GoTeach11: UTA Orientation and Bridge Course - Online