GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - Spring 2022 Online - 29093
Educator Professionalism is an online course developed to ensure that the candidates in the GoTeach11 program have a firm understanding of the rules and laws that govern Texas educators. This course also gives the candidates a basic understanding of the various statewide assessments and the ways districts/campuses/teachers are held accountable for the results.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Formal admittance into the ESC Region 11 GoTeach11 teacher certification program is required.
Seats Left 10
Registration Deadline 8/31/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 1/3/2022 8:00 am
- GoTeach11 Mentor: Observation and Coaching - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Content Methods 2023 - 2024 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Orientation - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Classroom Management - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio Artifacts Fall 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Program - Teaching Workshops - Online
- GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism V2
- GoTeach11: Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences - Online
- GoTeach11: Phase 1 Field-Based Experiences 2023-2024 - Online
- Mastering the Science of Teaching Reading: Online Learning Academy - Online