GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - Spring 2022 Online - 29093
Educator Professionalism is an online course developed to ensure that the candidates in the GoTeach11 program have a firm understanding of the rules and laws that govern Texas educators. This course also gives the candidates a basic understanding of the various statewide assessments and the ways districts/campuses/teachers are held accountable for the results.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Formal admittance into the ESC Region 11 GoTeach11 teacher certification program is required.
Seats Left 108
Registration Deadline 5/31/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 1/3/2022 8:00 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Face-to-Face
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Digital Learning - Fall 2021 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Orientation - Virtual
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Advanced Instructional Technology - Fall 2021 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Fundamental Five Book Study - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio - Interns - 2021-2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Capstone Course - Online
- GoTeach11: Capstone Course - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Field-Based Experiences - 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Special Populations - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online