Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course Online - 29081
With a goal to increase the number of certified bilingual teachers who will effectively deliver instruction to English language learners, this training will provide participants with the research foundation and content addressed in the domains and competencies of the Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES examination. As part of the development of an understanding of second-language acquisition and the challenges facing the English language learner, best practices for effective instruction will be shared. Explanations of sample exam questions will be analyzed as well as test-taking tips and techniques. The supplemental test is one part of a two-test requirement for bilingual certification. PLEASE NOTE: This is an online, self-paced course administered through Canvas. Canvas is the Learning Management System (LMS) that ESC Region 11 uses to provide online and blended learning opportunities.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 48
Registration Deadline 3/11/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gabriel Verrone ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/17/2022 8:00 am
- Collection Development 101 - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders' Meeting
- Instruction in an Inclusive Classroom with Dr. Sharon Azar - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Winter 2022
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc.
- The Road to UDL
- Virtual Librarian PLN - Spring 2022 - Virtual