K-12 Math Leaders' Community - 28360
Are you a district math specialist? This is the place for you! Be a part of our new K-12 Math Leaders Community! This is a bi-annual opportunity to intentionally network with other math leaders in Region 11. Bring your expertise to share, grow, and learn with each other. Discuss the latest TEA math updates as well as collaborate with your peers on how to implement the newest math instructional strategies.
Instructional Leaders, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 96
Registration Deadline 3/9/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11, David Henson ESC Region 11, Faith Schwope ESC Region 11, Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11, Caitlin Cook ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 3/9/2023 9:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 1 - Utilities, State Assessment, Student Portfolio, Appraisals, lead4ward, Exports, and PlanWorks
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Assemble! MathCoachCON:Just for Us!
- iCoaches Unite! Math Strategies to Increase Student Achievement
- IEP to Action
- Literacy Connects Us to the World Conference
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual