K-12 Math Leaders' Community - 28360
Are you a district math specialist? This is the place for you! Be a part of our new K-12 Math Leaders Community! This is a bi-annual opportunity to intentionally network with other math leaders in Region 11. Bring your expertise to share, grow, and learn with each other. Discuss the latest TEA math updates as well as collaborate with your peers on how to implement the newest math instructional strategies.
Instructional Leaders, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 94
Registration Deadline 9/15/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11, David Henson ESC Region 11, Faith Schwope ESC Region 11, Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/15/2022 9:00 am
- Canvas for Coaches
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS
- iCoaches Unite! Math Pedagogy That Lasts
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My!
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training