Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - 28030
ESC Region 11 English Learner Support staff will provide Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Directors, Coordinators, and leaders serving as the LEA point-of-contact with an opportunity to meet with ESC staff and collaborate with district and charter school colleagues. Sessions will include updates and information about state and federal rules and regulations for educating English Learners. Guidance and support will be provided for effective program design and implementation. Updates on state and federal issues that affect the instruction and assessment of English learners will also be shared.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Current and New Campuses: Effective Schools Framework Overview and Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2022-2023
- Frontline Education Platform Overview - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader 101
- STAAR Redesign for Science, High School
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online