Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting Virtual - 28030
ESC Region 11 English Learner Support staff will provide Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Directors, Coordinators, and leaders serving as the LEA point-of-contact with an opportunity to meet with ESC staff and collaborate with district and charter school colleagues. Sessions will include updates and information about state and federal rules and regulations for educating English Learners. Guidance and support will be provided for effective program design and implementation. Updates on state and federal issues that affect the instruction and assessment of English learners will also be shared.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 99
Registration Deadline 4/13/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/26/2021 9:00 am
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- NEW English Learner Director and Coordinator Bootcamp Series - Virtual
- Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check-ins (Monthly) and One-on-one Coaching (Monthly) - Cohort 4 - Keene ISD
- TIA Teaching Excellence Summit
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training and Planning