Accelerated Instruction: The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How? - 27843
During this two-part webinar session, participants will learn the purpose of Accelerated Instruction and Intensive Programs of Instruction. In addition, participants will understand the who, when, where, and how when writing and implementing Accelerated and Intensive Programs of Instruction. This is required for ALL students who are at risk of dropping out of school and/or failing to perform a state assessment satisfactorily.
Schedule & Location
Directors, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators
Only one person per a team needs to register here. All other team members will register through a different link.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Bite-Size EL Program Implementation & Enhancement Deep Dive: English as a Second Language (ESL) and Transitional Bilingual Education (TBE)
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing!
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- LPAC Decision-Making for December End-of-Course Exams - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual