Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Creating Effective Learning Targets through Clear Objectives (Part 2) - 27615
At the end of a class period, do students have clarity on whether they mastered the learning objective of a lesson? In this session, we will engage in leveling up our objective writing to provide clarity and consistency to our students. Creating rigorous and clear objectives not only helps support students in reaching their learning targets but also results in our ability to better plan our literacy instruction. *This is Part 2 of a three-part series. You may register for one session or all three.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Sized, Self-Paced Engaging High School Students in a Language-Rich Classroom - Online
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online