Effective Advising Framework (EAF) with TEA - 27614
Take a one-hour deep dive into the Effective Advising Framework, a priority initiative at TEA that supports campus and district teams in planning and implementing a postsecondary advising program in the context of their district's comprehensive school counseling program. This session will provide an overview of the framework and an update on the timeline for statewide implementation. Join us for this session to get the most up-to-date information on this exciting initiative from the College, Career, and Military Preparation Division at TEA.
Counselors, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Accountability Series: CCMR - Virtual
- Accountability Series: Simplifying Domain III - Virtual
- Comprehensive School Counseling Program Development and Planning with TEA - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training Five-Day Virtual Mini Retreat - Virtual
- Healthy Relationships/Teen Dating Violence (CPE Credit Only) - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR)
- NOVA Crisis Response Team Training (Crisis Team Only) - Virtual
- Professional School Counselor Series: New Counselor Cohort
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual