Shifting the Leader in the Mirror: Focusing on an Infinite Mindset to Lead Others Well - 27555
Beliefs move to actionable results in this dive into how our mindsets are determined and how we can shift thinking to help lead others well.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principal Certification Candidate, Superintendent Certification Candidate
There is pre-work required for this session. Pre-work will take about one hour. Zoom link will be sent only to those that have completed the pre-work.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) Verifier Training - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Elevating Success Introduction - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #3: ESF Lever 4 & Lever 5 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual