School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions Virtual - 27404
This Zoom meeting will focus on continuous improvement updates, upcoming activities, intervention plans, guidance for 2021-2022, reflection, feedback, the opportunity to collaborate with other schools, and more. This meeting is required for all DCSIs and principals of schools currently engaging in interventions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Must be a District Coordinator of School Improvement or Principal of a campus currently engaging in interventions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Seats Left 53
Registration Deadline 5/24/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,3A,3B,4B,5A
Laura McKean ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 5/25/2021 3:00 pm
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) Verifier Training - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Elevating Success Introduction - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #2 ESF Levers 1-3 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #3: ESF Lever 4 & Lever 5 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #4 Self-Assessment & ESF Diagnostic Process - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Shifting the Leader in the Mirror: Focusing on an Infinite Mindset to Lead Others Well