After School Special -- SSI for 5th- and 8th-Grade Principals Virtual - 27172
This "after-school special" webinar is designed for 5th- and 8th-grade school administrators and will focus on answering questions pertaining to student success initiatives (SSI).
Principals, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 11
Registration Deadline 5/18/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 8 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/18/2021 4:00 pm
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #3: ESF Lever 4 & Lever 5 Deep Dive - Virtual
- MTSS: Tiered Support for Student Achievement - Cohort Registration
- MTSS: Tiered Support for Student Achievement - Virtual - Virtual
- Principal Synergy Network
- School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Docking at Our Port--Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Admin Pathway)
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual