Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD - 27107
Professional Development that YOU want WHEN you want to do it! Register for a month-long PD with nine options: 1. Social Emotional Learning (SEL) 2. DocsTeach 3. Perspective & Point of View 4. Hyperdocs 5. Choice Boards 6. Primary Sources and Picture Books 7. Driving Instruction with Student Feedback 8. Impactful Closure 9. Making Thinking Visible On the start date, you will receive a choice board with these nine options. There will also be an optional Zoom session offered on the afternoon of the kick-off date if you would like further information. Each option will include explanations, videos, resources, activities, and an impact measure for that topic. On the last day of the month, you will receive one hour of credit for each completed extension activity.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 100
Registration Deadline 3/5/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 7/1/2021 8:00 am
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Promoting Progress: Writing Objectives Through the One Sentence Lesson Plan - Virtual
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual