T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - 27065
The evaluation system for principals is the Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS). Districts may also choose to utilize this system to evaluate assistant principals. This workshop will feature the updated Effective Schools Framework-aligned rubric. Districts are required to adopt this rubric for the 2021-2022 school year. A new assistant principal rubric will also be available. This is the one-day training required for new T-PESS appraisers. There will be half-day (New Rubric Update) sessions required for returning T-PESS appraisers.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- Current and New Campuses: Effective Schools Framework Overview and Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2022-2023
- Frontline Education Platform Overview - Virtual
- LPAC Decision-Making for State Assessments TOT - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- STAAR Redesign for Science, High School
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Targeted and Additional Targeted Campuses: Effective Schools Framework Overview and Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2022-2023