T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - 27065
The evaluation system for principals is the Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS). Districts may also choose to utilize this system to evaluate assistant principals. This workshop will feature the updated Effective Schools Framework-aligned rubric. Districts are required to adopt this rubric for the 2021-2022 school year. A new assistant principal rubric will also be available. This is the one-day training required for new T-PESS appraisers. There will be half-day (New Rubric Update) sessions required for returning T-PESS appraisers.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy - Virtual
- English Learner Roundtable for Program Leaders
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Lone Star Governance (Observer)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check-ins (Monthly) and One-on-one Coaching (Monthly) - Cohort 4 - Keene ISD