Accountability for Special Education Leaders - 26951
Texas has transitioned to the A-F Accountability System. This workshop explains the data measures and indicators that TEA uses in the A-F Accountability System and the impact those data measures have on instruction. The focus of the session is to help special education leaders connect the concepts and performance measures included in the accountability system with sound, professional-development practices and strong instructional systems that support learning for all students with an emphasis on special education. You will learn to understand current accountability system indicators and measures, connect accountability with professional development and student learning, and interpret accountability reports - which is your solution for understanding accountability indicators and measures and interpreting and taking action based on data.
Directors, Assessment Coordinators, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Special Education Director Collaboration - Virtual
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual