Retirement Seminar - Virtual - 26750
This informative seminar, sponsored by the District 11 Texas Retired Teachers Association and ESC Region 11, is designed for education personnel who are planning to retire within the next five years. Presented by a retirement professional from the Texas Teacher Retirement System, this session provides a general review of TRS benefits, with a primary focus on retirement information -- eligibility, tiers, calculation of benefits, retirement plans, death benefits, employment after retirement, and insurance. The link to connect to this meeting will be emailed to all registered participants the day before the meeting.
Schedule & Location
Directors, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Administrative Assistants, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Finance Officer, Nurses, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings - Virtual
- Overview of English Learner Program Implementation Rubrics and Tools - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Special Education Director Collaboration - Virtual