CTE Director/Leader Meeting - 26729
This is a region-wide meeting for leaders of Career and Technical Education Programs. There will be an opportunity to collaborate and go over TEA updates.
Central Office Administrators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Campus Requirements for Title I Administrators - Virtual
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- English Learner Roundtable for Program Leaders
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- NEW English Learner Director and Coordinator Bootcamp Series - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check-ins (Monthly) and One-on-one Coaching (Monthly) - Cohort 4 - Keene ISD
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training and Planning