Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - 26480
Participants will engage in interactive synchronous learning tasks to support the Guided Math component of the three structures of Math Workshop. Participants will develop a plan to facilitate a guided math small-group lesson asynchronously.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 - Virtual
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2020-2021
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Reading Academies Administrative Cohort Leader PLC
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual