Engaging by Design Content Series: Management Structures for a Thriving Reader/Writer's Workshop Virtual - 26440
When implementing a workshop, it's often hard to manage all of the various moving parts without feeling overwhelmed. This session will focus on targeted and healthy management structures that can be put in place to ensure clarity and effectiveness for both students and teachers. Participants will examine their own workshop management from both a face-to-face and virtual lens. We will explore digital tools and strategies to ensure that, regardless of location, students remain engaged and actively growing in their reading and writing lives.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 50
Registration Deadline 4/27/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Caty Dearing ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 4/27/2021 4:00 pm
- Egaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Improving Secondary Literacy Skills with Success Criteria (Part 3) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 1 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 2 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 4 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Basics of Self-Selected Independent Reading (Asynchronous) - Online
- Whatâ€™s NOT Wrong With Mistakes: Using Error to Build Conceptual Understanding