2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - 26308
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Online Course) - Online
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Child Nutrition ServSafe Review & Exam
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- McKinney-Vento 101 Training - Texas Education Agency (TEA) - Virtual
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Fall 2020
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual