New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - 26126
This session is for already-certified T-PESS appraisers working in districts looking to implement the new T-PESS rubric that will align with the Effective Schools Framework (ESF). Districts have the option to begin using the new rubric in the 2020-21 school year. The new rubric will replace the old rubric statewide in the 2021-2022 school year. This will be a synchronous virtual training via Zoom. Materials will be sent electronically, and participants will need to print them for use during the training.
Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Principals
Participants in this update must have previously completed the two day TPESS training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Campus Goals for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2020-2021 - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New Rubric (Virtual)
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual