DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Fall Session) - 25967
Please read carefully! Participants will read, discuss, and apply the book "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (ISBN#978-1681252568). Discussion and application activities will take place via Canvas, a platform for online learning, from September 14 - October 30, 2020. All of the coursework will be completed online within a specific time frame; therefore, timelines and due dates must be observed in order to receive credit for the course. It is anticipated that this course will require approximately three hours of work outside of your normal work day each week. Notes: (1) A copy of the book will be provided to participants registered by September 8, 2020; and (2) Participants are encouraged, but not required, to read the book prior to the start of the online course.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Being Your Own Boss (Youth) - Virtual
- Coffee Chat - Autism Collective - Virtual
- Developing Self Determination Skills: Problem-Solving (Youth) - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills: Showcase and Discussion (Youth) - Virtual
- Literacy for Little Ones: Developing Early Braille Skills for Young Children - Professional Version (TVI)
- ONLINE: Uniquely Human -- A Different Way of Seeing Autism (BOOK STUDY) - Virtual
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2021 - Online
- Texas Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing - Online
- The Burkhart Center for Autism Education & Research Presents: A Workshop Series -- FUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR ASSESSMENT