Focusing Your Work by Identifying Your Values - 25821
Effective campus and district leaders focus their work by identifying their values and making sure what we say we value is what is truly driving our daily work. This is the first of a series of work sessions focused on being intentional with our work. We will be looking at the roles and responsibilities of our administrative teams, agendas, and how our calendar drives our work and protects our time to ensure staff and student success. Participants will need to have access to a copy of their Administrative Team Agenda, a PLC Agenda or staff meeting agenda, and their work calendar. Please pull your calendar for a full week that is reflective of your daily work.
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Principals, Directors
This is the first part of a Leadership Series to help campus and district administration be intentional and strategic with their work and have processes to increase staff and student success. The second session is Intentional Agendas & Calendars, and the third session is Roles and Responsibilities. However, you do not have to attend all. You are welcome to participate in any that might help you and your team grow.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 40
Registration Deadline 6/9/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kathy Ferrell ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 5 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/9/2020 11:00 am
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Course - Virtual
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online