Literacy Strategies Using Read&Write for Google Chrome (Face-to-Face) - 25132
(K-12) With more complex text, students need to learn how to tackle learning new words for comprehension as well as using higher-level thinking to interact and extract critical information from text. This training will present both vocabulary and reading strategies to help students learn how to help themselves as independent learners using Read&Write software. (Some familiarity with Read&Write is expected.) This session is offered simultaneously face-to-face and via Zoom webinar. This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Please bring your laptop fully charged.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Parents, Speech Therapists
Some familiarity with Read&Write is expected. This session is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), so you will want to bring your fully-charged laptop and charger, etc.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series - Virtual
- Child Nutrition ServSafe
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- School Nutrition Eligibility - Beginners
- School Nutrition: Director's Fall Update
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual