Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities - 24501
Students who have visual impairments and multiple impairments often have unique learning challenges. Through this book study, "Keys to Educational Success: Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities," teachers of students with visual and multiple impairments and Orientation and Mobility Specialists will explore and learn key strategies and resources that can be applied to classroom learning routines. Workshop participants will read the book, review websites and/or video presentations, attend/review live webinars, and post to assignments. All assignments must be completed by August 2 to receive credit for the course.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education,
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com . Your username is your email address that ESC11 has on file. Your password is the same password used in our registration system. If you experience any issues logging in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Participants must be a TSVI, COMS, or a Special Education Teacher of students with VI.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Check In and Connect - Virtual
- Coffee Chat - Autism Collective - Virtual
- Coffee Chat - Behavior Support Collective - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online