Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities Online - 24501
Students who have visual impairments and multiple impairments often have unique learning challenges. Through this book study, "Keys to Educational Success: Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities," teachers of students with visual and multiple impairments and Orientation and Mobility Specialists will explore and learn key strategies and resources that can be applied to classroom learning routines. Workshop participants will read the book, review websites and/or video presentations, attend/review live webinars, and post to assignments. All assignments must be completed by August 2 to receive credit for the course.
Teacher - Special Education,
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com . Your username is your email address that ESC11 has on file. Your password is the same password used in our registration system. If you experience any issues logging in, contact email@example.com for assistance. Participants must be a TSVI, COMS, or a Special Education Teacher of students with VI.
Seats Left 16
Registration Deadline 6/22/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,3B,4A,4B
Perkie Cannon ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 6/15/2020 9:00 am
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: What are the ABCs of Behavior? - Virtual
- Developing Self Determination Skills (Student) - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Summer Book Study: Beginning with Braille by Anna Swenson - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Networking Session (July 14, 2020)
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Networking Session (July 7, 2020)
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Lesson Design - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) for Educators and Speech Language Pathologists - AFTERNOON SESSION - Virtual