ESL Specialist 101 - 24316
This blended course provides *NEW* ESL specialists with insight into their new role and how to support both students and teachers.The face-to-face session in September will be followed with four (4) webinar sessions from September to December. This course is designed for new ESL specialists who have instructional contact with ESL students (in an inclusion or small-group setting) and assist with LPAC documentation. Participants will receive support in small-group ESL instruction, compliance, instructional coaching, and leadership development. Monthly Zoom Sessions: Organization: LPAC & Classroom Language Acquisition Basics & Tools for Instructional Coaching and Advocacy Newcomer Survival for Students & Teachers Prepping for TELPAS, End of Year, and Beginning of Year Links to Zoom webinars will be provided to registered participants via email.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language),
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Sized Language-Rich Classrooms for English Learners - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Read, Write, and Speak for English Learners - Virtual
- Designated Supports for STAAR Assessments in Mathematics
- Part 1 of 2 Supporting ELs in Reading Workshop: The What and How - Virtual
- Part 2 of 2 Supporting ELs in Reading Workshop: The What and How - Virtual
- Region 11 ESL Teacher Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online