GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism -- 2020 Cycle 2 Online - 24158
Educator Professionalism is an online course developed to ensure that the candidates in the GoTeach11 program have a firm understanding of the rules and laws that govern Texas educators. This course also gives the candidates a basic understanding of the various statewide assessments and the ways districts/campuses/teachers are held accountable for the results.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Formal admittance into the ESC Region 11 GoTeach11 teacher certification program is required.
Seats Left 17
Registration Deadline 5/31/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 6/30/2020 8:00 am
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 4-8 Mathematics - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 4-8 Mathematics/Science - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 EC-12 LOTE Spanish - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Orientation - Virtual
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Classroom Management Synthesis - 2020-2021 - Online
- GoTeach11: Digital Learning - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- GoTeach11: Fall 2021 Live Sessions - Virtual
- GoTeach11: Fundamentals of Teaching - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- GoTeach11: Fundamentals of Teaching -- 2020 Cycle 2 - Online
- GoTeach11: Summer 2021 Live Sessions - Virtual