Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - 24131
This course will provide teachers and administrators with a better understanding of how to design early childhood instruction to meet the needs of young English learners' (ELs) language development and examine the critical areas of academic success.
Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9 wait list seats left
Registration Deadline 12/9/2019 8:30 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- A New Year on the Horizon! Preparing for a Balanced Literacy Classroom
- BTLPT - Bilingual Target Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Grade 1
- Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Kindergarten
- Moving Towards Proficiency: Advanced/Advanced-High English Learners
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom