CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training) - 24130
The CIRCLE Preschool Foundations Training is an interactive, research-based introduction to the CIRCLE Manual activities. The two-day program provides preschool teachers of three- to five-year-old children with an overview of early language and literacy development in young children, based on the most recent scientific research. The sessions are interactive and provide fun, hands-on activities. Upon returning to their classrooms, participants have a deeper understanding of early literacy development and a wealth of ideas for implementation. Components include Best Practices, Language Development, Letter Knowledge, Phonological Awareness, Written Expression, Read Aloud, and Mathematics. Participants must attend both days to receive credit. The session fee covers the cost of the CIRCLE Teacher's Manual with all the workshop activities.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Child Care Providers, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Rules, Routines, and Procedures: Three Keys to a Successful Start! - Virtual
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Math Mentoring Network: Learning Experiences for Early Career Educators
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Counting Skills
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training