T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System - 24075
T-TESS is the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System, and it is the state-recommended appraisal system designed to support teachers in their professional development and help them grow and improve as educators. This three-day T-TESS training is a prerequisite to the online T-TESS certification test required for all teacher appraisers. Appraisers must also possess an ILD (Individualized Leadership Development) certificate OR an AEL (Advanced Educational Leadership) certificate as a CO-requisite to the T-TESS certification. Please contact Jennifer Baadsgaard (email@example.com; 817-740-7640) if you have any questions regarding this session.
Principals, Assistant Principals
CO-REQUISITE: ILD or AEL
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
- (In-Person) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online