SFSP Putting the Pieces Together: Training for CEs (6 Hours) - 20948
This course guides Contracting Entities (CEs) that operate the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) through the aspects of SFSP operations to promote program success. This important information consists of program updates, operational review, administrative requirements, program reviews, and keys to success. This course is mandatory for all CE organizations.
Charter School Personnel, Child Nutrition Personnel, SFSP-Summer Food Service Program, CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program ) Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- TREC Talks - September - Virtual