Title I Parent & Family Engagement -- Session 2: Building Parent/Guardian and Family Capacity is More Than Building Relationships Virtual - 32543
This session helps school and district administrators understand that building capacity is not just social work. While building relationships is critical to better parent and family engagement, building capacity requirements must be met. Participants will walk away with knowledge of the building capacity requirements, different evaluation methods, and the Parents' Right to Know requirements as outlined in ESSA 1112 and 1116.
Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 91
Registration Deadline 12/7/2023
Credit Type Professional Development
Christie Miller ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 5 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2023 9:00 am
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting (Hybrid) - Virtual
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- Timely Topics for Federal Programs Staff - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement - Session 3: The Content & Cycle of Written PFE Policies (LEA & School) - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement – Session 4: The PFE Program Evaluation and Annual Title I Meeting - Virtual
- Title I, Part A LEA Program Plan & District Improvement Plan (DIP) - Virtual
- Title I, Part A Program Elements for LEAs and Schoolwide Campus Leaders - Virtual
- Title IV - Compliance Requirements and Use of Funds - Virtual
- Title IV-Program Requirements: Objectives, Outcomes, and Evaluations - Virtual