Title IV - Compliance Requirements and Use of Funds Virtual - 32534
The Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) established Title IV, Part A, Subpart 1, known as the Student Support and Academic Enrichment (SSAE) program. This session will cover the program requirements for this program, including intent and purpose, three areas of focus, allowable use of funds, and compliance requirements. This session is particularly appropriate for LEA-level staff who are planning and implementing a Title IV, Part A program.
Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 96
Registration Deadline 12/14/2023
Credit Type Professional Development
Christie Miller ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 12 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/14/2023 9:00 am
- 7/30/2024 9:00 am - Virtual
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting (Hybrid) - Virtual
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- Timely Topics for Federal Programs Staff - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement - Session 3: The Content & Cycle of Written PFE Policies (LEA & School) - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement -- Session 2: Building Parent/Guardian and Family Capacity is More Than Building Relationships - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement – Session 4: The PFE Program Evaluation and Annual Title I Meeting - Virtual
- Title I, Part A LEA Program Plan & District Improvement Plan (DIP) - Virtual
- Title I, Part A Program Elements for LEAs and Schoolwide Campus Leaders - Virtual
- Title IV-Program Requirements: Objectives, Outcomes, and Evaluations - Virtual