Title I Parent & Family Engagement -- Session 1: The Content & Cycle of the School-Parent Compact - 32519
This session covers the requirements of the School-Parent Compact as outlined in ESSA 1116 (d). Attendees will discuss ways to get parent input as well as different evaluation methods. Even if the School-Parent Compact already exists, this training can help attendees revise it as needed to meet compliance as well as better serve their families and school(s). Attendees will walk away with sample compacts, compact templates, evaluation methods, and knowledge of the requirements outlined in ESSA 1116.
Schedule & Location
Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting (Hybrid) - Virtual
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- Timely Topics for Federal Programs Staff - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement - Session 3: The Content & Cycle of Written PFE Policies (LEA & School) - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement -- Session 2: Building Parent/Guardian and Family Capacity is More Than Building Relationships - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement – Session 4: The PFE Program Evaluation and Annual Title I Meeting - Virtual
- Title I, Part A Program Elements for LEAs and Schoolwide Campus Leaders - Virtual
- Title IV - Compliance Requirements and Use of Funds - Virtual
- Title IV-Program Requirements: Objectives, Outcomes, and Evaluations - Virtual