Refugee 101 presented by Catholic Charities Refugee School Impact Program - 32492
Participants will gain a basic understanding of the refugee process and learn more about the refugees arriving in Texas. Catholic Charities' Refugee School Impact Program Specialists will provide information about the journey of refugees entering the United States. This learning opportunity is for district and campus leaders.
Directors, Coordinators, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 8
Registration Deadline 12/8/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
CATHOLIC CHARITIES Catholic Charities Diocese; Fort Worth, Inc.
This session’s start date is less than 9 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/11/2023 9:00 am
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: EOY LPAC and Summer School
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- Enhancing Program Implementation and Refinement Series for Bilingual Education & ESL - Virtual
- Essential Actions for an Effective ESL Program
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Spanish Spelling Bee