New Superintendent Academy 2023-2024 - 32392
This academy is for new Superintendents in their first year of a new assignment. The academy provides information and insight into all aspects of a Superintendent's responsibility to all stakeholders in their district. Topics include, but are not limited to, communication with board members, district staff, as well as parents and community stakeholders, financial issues, bond issues, and many other topics that superintendents encounter in their roles.
Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers,
New superintendents in their first year of assignment are encouraged to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 16
Registration Deadline 5/1/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Deborah Cron ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/4/2023 8:00 am
- 2024 15th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Breaking through the Glass: Women Superintendents in North Texas
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Summary of Finance Template Working Session
- TASA/Superintendent Study Group Meeting