Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series) - 32361
When facing persistent, resistant challenges, leaders often surrender to poor results or invest in change efforts that waste time and resources. And yet it's possible to influence behavior with surprisingly predictable success. For the past thirty years, we've studied leaders with a proven ability to influence rapid, profound, and sustainable change. And here's what we know: human behavior is grounded in six sources of influence. Effective leaders know how to leverage and apply these sources of influence to solve everyday leadership challenges. Crucial InfluenceÂ® teaches leadership skills that are essential to leaders at every level. Drawing on five decades of social science research and work with successful leaders around the world, the Crucial Influence Model reveals why people do what they do and how all leaders -- from aspiring leaders to top executives -- can influence others for lasting results. Crucial Influence is an engaging classroom course rich with group discussion, real-time practice, and group support, coaching, and personal reflection to maximize skill transference.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Community, Community/Public, School Board Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 5
Registration Deadline 12/12/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jennifer Baadsgaard ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/12/2023 8:00 am
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Impact Coaching
- LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification - Virtual
- Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series - Virtual
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person