Experienced School Counselor CTE Workshop: Planning for a Comprehensive K-12 College & Career Readiness Advising Program - 32287
Planning for a Comprehensive K-12 College and Career Readiness Advising Program is geared toward the important work of school counselors who are advising students from elementary to high school to prepare for an ever-changing workforce. Participants will learn how to advise and guide students with decision making and planning for postsecondary success. Attendees will also learn how to establish a robust individual student planning system that informs students of workforce trends. Participants will gain strategies to enhance their practice as career readiness advocates and to support their stakeholder collaboration to advise students in preparing for high-wage, high-skill, in-demand occupations.
Schedule & Location
CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Title I, Part C, Migrant SSA Members, Counselors, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- April 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- December 2023 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- Experienced CTE Administrator Training: Program Expansion
- Experienced CTE Administrator Training: Supporting CTE Teachers
- Johnson & Tarrant County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- New Counselor CTE Workshop: CTE Programs, an Infrastructure for College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR)
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Data-Driven Decision Making
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Partnerships
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Program Design
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online