Thursday Transition Tips 2 - 32282
During this session, participants will gain an understanding of the different types of education and training related to writing appropriate measurable postsecondary goals.
Schedule & Location
Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Diagnosticians, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
This session is aligned with the IEP and Secondary Transition components of the TEA required self-assessment and SPPI 13. Participants are highly encouraged to attend each session in the series.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- General and Special Education Graduation Requirements - Virtual
- Thursday Transition Tips 3 - Virtual
- Thursday Transition Tips 4 - Virtual
- Transition Assessment and Goal Generator (TAGG) & Additional Transition Assessments - Virtual
- Transition Assessment and Goal Generator (TAGG) Results & IEP Compliance - Virtual