Timely Topics for Federal Programs Staff Virtual - 32196
This monthly session, designed specifically for new federal program staff, will include a brief presentation on one federal grants topic and a review of upcoming grant-related tasks and due dates. In addition, each session will allow ample time for open Q&A. Attending all 12 sessions will provide a good foundation to learning the grant cycles and timely activities for the ESSA programs.
Schedule & Location
Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 72
Registration Deadline 8/6/2024
Credit Type Professional Development
Christie Miller ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/12/2023 9:00 am
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting (Hybrid) - Virtual
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement - Session 3: The Content & Cycle of Written PFE Policies (LEA & School) - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement -- Session 2: Building Parent/Guardian and Family Capacity is More Than Building Relationships - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement – Session 4: The PFE Program Evaluation and Annual Title I Meeting - Virtual
- Title I, Part A LEA Program Plan & District Improvement Plan (DIP) - Virtual
- Title I, Part A Program Elements for LEAs and Schoolwide Campus Leaders - Virtual
- Title IV - Compliance Requirements and Use of Funds - Virtual
- Title IV-Program Requirements: Objectives, Outcomes, and Evaluations - Virtual