Child Nutrition - Fundamentals of USDA Foods for Schools, RA 001 Entitlement, RA 002 Menu Planning, RA 003 Forecasting, DoD FFVP - 32013
This module will provide an overview of entitlement provided through USDAâ€™s NSLP and SFSP programs as well as cover menu planning requirements necessary for forecasting with a focus on creating a Cycle Menu incorporating USDA Foods. Participants will learn forecasting strategies and tools to maximize entitlement for USDA Foods. Lunch will be on your own.
Child Nutrition Personnel, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Child Nutrition - Administrative Review (with Technical Assistance available)
- Child Nutrition - Eligibility Update
- Child Nutrition - Financial Management: A Course for SNP Directors & Procurement of Foods: Cooperative Purchasing Groups
- Child Nutrition - Local Wellness Policy & NSLP/SBP Smart Snacks
- Child Nutrition - Meal Counting & Claiming System
- Child Nutrition - NSLP Financial Coding (Revenues, Expenses, Budgets) and Financial Reporting Requirements (VIRTUAL) - Virtual
- Child Nutrition - Procurement Review
- Child Nutrition - The Monthly Rewind - Virtual
- Child Nutrition - WBSCM Training Series - Afternoon - VIRTUAL - Virtual
- Child Nutrition - WBSCM Training Series - Morning - VIRTUAL - Virtual