2023-2024 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - 31886
This is the annual training that District Testing Coordinators receive for state assessment. This registration link is ONLY for those who do not plan to attend the face-to-face training. In this session, you will receive the TEA assessment training for the year. It is the responsibility of the District Testing Coordinator to provide the information to train his or her campus testing coordinators. Registration is password-protected, and the password will be sent to all District Testing Coordinators via email. Anyone registering for this session who is not a district testing coordinator MUST retrieve the password from his or her District Testing Coordinator.
Schedule & Location
Assessment Coordinators, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- District Testing Coordinator Zoom Meetings - Virtual
- DMAC State Assessment, TAG, TEKScore for Administrators
- Eduphoria Aware and Test Creation for Administrators
- New District Testing Coordinator Zoom Meeting - Virtual
- Spotlight on Success (a R10 and R11 Assessment Conference) - Presenter Registration
- Spotlight on Success (a Region 10 and Region 11 Assessment Conference)