iCoaches Assemble! Fall Session - 31847
Instructional mathematics coaches are our superheroes! Join us for this full-day session designed to gain valuable insights, practical strategies, and a supportive community to enhance your coaching skills and ultimately improve math instruction through diverse perspectives and resources. Engage in whole-group sessions, targeted breakouts, and interactive discussions led by experts in the field. Unite with fellow coaches, explore innovative practices, and leave inspired to make a positive impact in math education. iCoaches Assemble is a series of sessions offered throughout the 23-24 school year and is designed for instructional coaches who support mathematics teachers in any K-12 classroom. Each session will provide math instructional coaches with valuable insights, practical strategies, and a supportive community to enhance their coaching skills and ultimately improve math instruction in grades K-12.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Central Office Administrators, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Birth to 3 DHH/BVI Virtual Networking Meeting - Virtual
- County Academic Network Collaboration and Round Tables - Parker and Wise County Districts
- ELAR Instructional Leaders and Coaches Meeting (K-12)
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- iCoaches Assemble! Spring Session
- Navigating ADA & Section 504 Compliance
- School Behavioral Threat Assessment Training
- Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series