iCoaches Assemble! Launching Your Year - 31655
Instructional mathematics coaches are our superheroes! As participants of this iCoaches Assemble half-day kickoff session, you will lay the foundation for a successful coaching experience by focusing on key aspects such as building relationships, setting goals for the year, and organizing your coaching calendar for success. iCoaches Assemble is a series of sessions offered throughout the 2023-24 school year, and is designed for instructional coaches who support mathematics teachers in any K-12 classrooms. Each session will provide math instructional coaches with valuable insights, practical strategies, and a supportive community to enhance their coaching skills and ultimately improve math instruction in grades K-12.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Central Office Administrators, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Deaf Education Administration Leadership (DEAL) Virtual Office Hours - Virtual
- 2023-2024 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual
- Birth to 3 DHH/BVI Virtual Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: EOY LPAC and Summer School
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Mathematics Leaders Community
- Navigating ADA & Section 504 Compliance
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24